Late Breaking Abstract Submission has now closed. Thank you for submitting your work.
The submitted abstracts are currently under review by the Scientific Committee. Notifications will be sent by January 25, 2017.
Deadline for the submission of late breaking abstracts: 8 January, 2017
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
- Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon submitting your abstract. Please contact the Secretariat if you have not received this confirmation email.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission. Accepted abstracts won't be proofed by the organizers and will be published in the Congress proceedings exactly as submitted.
- The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present the poster or oral presentation. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors, who have paid their registration fees by December 13, 2016 will be scheduled for presentation and included in the CORA 2017 Final Program.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The submitting author is responsible for communication with the Congress Secretariat regarding the abstract. If the submitting author is not the presenting author, it is the submitting author's obligation to update the presenting author on the abstract's status and to ensure the presenting author is registered to the Congress by the above mentioned deadline and is aware of his or her presentation details.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published in a scientific journal prior to CORA 2017. However; encore presentations that have been presented at earlier meetings are acceptable.
- Abstracts stating "data will be discussed in the presentation" will NOT be accepted.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address
- Full postal address
- phone number
- Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Please note that the abstract software is supported by the following browsers: IE 8,9,10 and 11; Chrome (all versions); Firefox and Safari
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- Tables – A maximum of 3 tables of up to 10 rows x 10 columns can be included per abstract
- Graphs and images – A maximum of 3 images can be included per abstract.
The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs in JPG, PNG or GIF format only.
- Draft abstracts – The submission form does not allow you to save your abstract as a draft. Only after hitting "Submit" will the abstract information be saved. However, note that you may re-enter the submission system and edit your submitted abstracts any time before the abstract submission deadline of October 25, 2016.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ABSTRACT, THE ABSTRACT SUBMITTER WILL BE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING:
- I, the Abstract Submitter, confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- I, the Abstract Submitter, warrant and represent that I am the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content ("Content") provided to the LUPUS and ACA Congresses and Kenes International (Hereafter: "The Organizers"). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- I, the Abstract Submitter, grant the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract